1- Bring articles of value such as rings or pieces of jewellery to school. The school will not be help responsible for the loss of such articles.
2- Lend or borrow money or any other article.
3- Make loud noise or create confusion in the classroom, school auditorium or elsewhere in the school building.
4- Absent yourself from school. 75% attendance is the minimum requirement. Presence in the school is mandatory except in extra ordinary circumstances.
5- Mobile Phone, Ipods, MP3's etc. strictly prohibited.
- Ensure that the diary is carried by your ward to the school every day. Check the diary every day for any entries from the school. Also use the diary for communicating with the school.
- Ensure that your ward has breakfast and arrange for your ward to reach the school on time, at least 5 minutes before the school begins.
- Strict adherence to prescribed uniforms, cleanliness and personal hygiene is to be ensured.
- Always write your ward's name, admission no. and class at the back of any cheque (asked by the school) and on every belonging of your child, including uniform.
- Sign all the notes sent by the school regularly and ensure that the child shows the diary to the teacher.
- Please refrain from directly visiting the classrooms at any time. The school office may be asked if there is a requirement to do so.
- Monitor your ward's progress and fell free to meet the concerned teacher by taking prior appointment.
- All requirements of leave should be applied for in advance, except in case of emergency. You are requested to fill up the proforma given in the diary.
- Intimate to the school any change in your address and telephone number(s). These are vital in the interest of safety of the students.
- Students suffering from contagious diseases should not be sent to school. till the mandatory period of quarantine is over.
- Parents should regularly check if all school circulars have been received and should acknowledge them through the diary.
- Parents should ensure that they spend sufficient time daily with their wards to ensure a good level of understanding.
- Parent - Teacher Meetings should be utilized as a platform to interact with the teacher keeping in view the progress of the child.
- Please do not sent gifts, sweets or biscuits or other eatables to distribute among children on your ward's birthday.
- Please make a kit of the material required and keep it handy. Send it whenever asked by the teacher.
- In case of undeclared holidays such as Eid, Muharram etc, the competition / examination will be rescheduled and parents will be informed timely.
- Parents may please ensure that students do not bring mobile phones or any other electronic device to School.